I am working with a well-known Global Tech company based in Central London.
They have an urgent requirement for a Procurement professional to support and assist one of the Senior Global Sourcing Managers within the Global Procurement team across HR and FM categories.
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Creating regional sourcing strategies for the relevant categories across the EMEIA region
- Analyse all RFP costs, understand the cost drivers and detail areas for final cost negotiation
- Conduct regional market analysis of suppliers across EMEIA
- Work closely with the Senior GSM to ensure the suppliers ability to meet business requirements
- Support inventory reporting and analysis
- Adhoc reporting/ projects
We need someone who is detail oriented, a self-starter who can work autonomously and has strong procurement experience. They will also need a strong can-do attitude and be able to come in and hit the ground running!
The successful candidate will also be a experienced Excel user and be available immediately. The contract will be for a minimum of 6 months
Please get in touch if you fit the above requirements!