We are currently representing an International pharmaceutical company who have an exciting managerial role looking after all Supply Planning across the UK and Europe.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you would have management responsibility for their European Planning team and you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that orders and forecast data are accurate and effectively managed
- Data Analysis
- Driving rough cut capacity planning across the manufacturing facilities in Europe
- Playing an integral role in the SIOP management meetings, helping to shape decisions and highlight any risk, thereby improving the efficiency of the organisation.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following;
- Broad supply chain management experience gained within a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment
- People management experience
- SAP reporting expertise
- Strong European planning experience
- A proven track record of working effectively with other departments including, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and other Supply Chain functions
- A track record of delivering first-class cost-effective customer service within product supply
The role is based in South London.
Please contact Katy Wallace or apply online with a recent CV if you are interested in hearing more.